Thursday, March 28, 2013

I LOVE YOUR QUESTIONS!

I received a great question today regarding the length of time it takes to complete a plastic canvas needle craft project, thanks for the question, it was
a great question to ask ! 

   The answer to your question is that a plastic canvas project can be completed in a matter of a few hours or take as long as a few days or even as long as a few weeks. Depending on what you choose as your project. 
    For example: A book mark, picture frame, or Kleenex tissue cover would not be as time consuming as what making a plastic canvas doll house would be. Picture frames or Kleenex tissue covers are awesome gift ideas, and require little time, unless you choose to really embellish them, which would require a little more time :) 
   Please by all means keep your questions coming , I Love the interaction. I started this this site to help others with crafting adventures, regardless if your new to crafting or have been crafting for years. 
Till next time, happy crafting ! 
Sincerely, 
Lisa Cox

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! Can you tell me where I can get a pattern or a kit for a doll-house? Have you made one before? That's the kind of thing I want to do. Something that can impress my sister who does all kinds of complicated stuff

    ReplyDelete