Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just A Thought

Welcome Back, Friends


   Let me start by saying, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday!!

   I had a wonderful day with my family!!!! We had a delicious dinner and then my 6 yr old grandson had so much fun hunting his eggs. I can't wait till next year, when my other grandson is old enough to par take in the hunt!!!

Any Hoot :)

   Regarding the response to my last post, again another great question, THANK YOU!   No, I have never attempted to try a large plastic canvas project, myself. I have always done the smaller projects, like the photo frames, magnets, and Kleenex covers.
    However, I am sure that you could find the pattern of your liking at your local hobby shop, or I might even suggest checking www.ebay.com, which also offers some plastic canvas patterns for sale.


AWE

    Maybe, that might be something I consider trying myself, now that I have more time since the kids are grown, lol who knows :) I like trying new things myself.
Here are a couple other sites you might find useful:
http://www.anniescatalog.com
http://craftstew.com/needlepoint/125free-plastic-canvas-patterns


I can not wait to see what project you choose , I know you will enjoy the moment of glory :) Best of Luck !!!!

JUST A THOUGHT

   Who thinks starting a craft pattern and/or recipe swap would be a great idea?   Maybe, if I get enough people interested I might consider possibly starting something like this. I think something like this would be fun and adventurous. It would be like giving a gift every day, week, or month. I LOVE GIVING! Do you?
   If this sounds like something that you might be interested in, let me know in the comment section!!!!! Maybe, you just have a topic you would like for me to touch on, I would love to hear any and all suggestions, so please don't forget to leave me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment