Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Song written by Bryan Lucas

Can you hear me now?Jump on this site, you will get promoted, promoted by the end of the night.
Can you hear me now?
I know you got dreams in your head so let them, let them be free instead.

I have a little change in my pocket, going jingle jingle jang/I want you to sign up so your dreams can go sky rocket/and you can feel the same.
We at ROI are just not your average guys/we take your dreams and put them high in the air.
We at ROI always care/when you need us the most we will always be there.

There once was a man from Nantucket/that wanted to put every dime he had in his bucket/he didn't know how to design or write a rhyme/so he immediately got ROI on the line/and his dreams went shy high.
We at ROI took his business by the hand/ promoted his site by the end of the night
That night he slept tight.

Can you hear me now?
Jump on this site, you will get promoted, promoted by the end of the night.
Can you hear me now?

I know you got dreams in your head so let them, let them be free instead.


Written by Bryan Lucas 4/20/13

Visit www.roinitiative.com for contact information 

No comments:

Post a Comment